Please share your own success stories with us here about previously disadvantaged classrooms.
Do you want to utilize your sponsorship to a successful, transparent company that will assure results? Click here.
South Africa suffers severe inequality in the field of education. Me Help Me wishes to take on a leadership role in this country for the revolutionary – infrastructural and holistic – solutions we are being outsourced for. We always collaborate with other educational institutions, such as:
- BRIDGE – Math/Science Educator Innovators
- Department of Education Tshwane South
- Top Academic Schools in South Africa where our branches are established
What we offer when organizations wish to outsource projects to us, is:
- Take on an indentified (by the Department of Education, or the involved sponsor) school’s Mathematics Department and implement a minimum one year plan of transformation in the school’s Mathematics Department – teachers, students, parents, body corporate and especially administration
- Involve the parents of the specific targeted grade to help with holiday schools, inputs as they view the problems and general cooperation
- Supply the Mathematics Department with our designer materials that are minimized in terms of language – hence ideal for the previously disadvantaged classroom – and in a ready-to-use format
- Assure fun and modern approaches to the teenagers of the area – thus achieving growing relationships as the basis of our expert teaching
Our programs are unique because we had identified the critical administrative problems that underpin the Mathematics classroom of the previously disadvantaged classroom, and our custom built CRM software is installed for teacher usage so that we, and all share holders, can constantly monitor, adjust and analyze the underlying managerial issues regarding Math teaching.
South African sponsors, this is a time where we should be very cautious to launch more programs based on selection – where some apparently gifted individuals are taken from the townships and into fancy schools. Instead, let us dare to tackle the whole school, the teacher group and all the parents – and let us believe that we can exercise far more than individual transformation. Me Help Me has the faith, and the tools, to take on this challenge!
|Shocking contact time of teaching in Math classrooms|
|The effect of Bantu Education in 1953 on the 2011 Math teacher|